Dr. Julie Mistic
Hello, everyone! I am Dr. Julie Mistic, a Board-Certified Audiologist at NewSound Solutions. I was in grade school the first time I knew I wanted to work with patients with hearing loss. The school I attended had several deaf and hard-of-hearing peers, and interacting with them influenced me to learn sign language and more about the deaf culture. During my doctoral studies, I was able to work with pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients, but found that I was most passionate about working with adults in a medical environment. Throughout my career, I have collaborated closely with ENTs and physicians, medically treating thousands of patients with hearing loss, dizziness, and tinnitus. My favorite part of working with patients with hearing loss is seeing their faces light up with pure joy when they first start treatment because they are hearing all the sounds they haven’t heard in years.
My husband and I met in college and we are huge Razorback fans! We have two daughters who are active in TaeKwondo, and both have earned their black belt. My family, especially my husband, has always been my biggest support system. He has supported me to grow personally and professionally, and he encouraged me to expand my education to become a Cochlear Implant Mapping Specialist. Through their support, I have been able to work alongside physicians and build relationships with patients, becoming an integral part of their journey with hearing loss, dizziness, and tinnitus.
- Bachelor's Degree - University of Arkansas
- Doctorate of Audiology - University of North Texas
- Texas State Board of Examiners - Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Cochlear Implant Mapping Specialist with Cochlear America
- Mentor and educator of the brain-hearing connection
- Best Audiology Clinic in Parker County 2018, 2019, 2020
- Outstanding Practice Achievement Award 2018, 2019, 2020
- Board Certified by American Board of Audiology
- Audigy Certified
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
Meet Dr. Julie Mistic - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your New Patient Consultation today by calling (817) 550-6115 to reach either our Weatherford office or our Granbury office. You may also click here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals & Symptoms
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Start Treatment If Necessary
- BONUS: Copy Of Dr. Keith Darrow’s and Dr. Terri Jo Edwards' Book
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!