Dr. Liana Mills
Hello, everyone! I am Dr. Liana Mills, an Audiologist at NewSound Solutions. Growing up, there was a time that I needed to work with a speech therapist, and this experience influenced me to pursue an education where I could help others with their speech and hearing. As I was finishing my Bachelor’s degree in communication disorders, I began to shadow and work with both Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists to decide which direction I wanted to take for my career. I enjoyed Audiology because of the instant turnaround I saw in patients. They came in frustrated with their hearing and left finally understanding everyone around them. You can see the instant light in each patient’s face, and their emotional shift from their first appointment. I am passionate about educating people on how hearing loss is related to their brain health and their overall health, as well as helping people to be able to hear and communicate more effectively!
I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have two wonderful children. My mother and my husband have always been the most supportive people in my life and have influenced me to work hard to elevate myself professionally. Working with passionate colleagues and amazing patients makes that easy. My mission is to continue to learn and further my knowledge every day, so I can serve and provide remarkable care to every patient with hearing loss, dizziness, and tinnitus.
- Bachelor's Degree - University of North Texas
- Doctorate of Audiology - University of North Texas
- Texas State Board of Examiners - Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Published co-author of noise-induced hearing loss study
- Individually awarded research grant for noise-induced hearing loss study
- Mentor and educator of the brain-hearing connection
- Best Audiology Clinic in Parker County 2018, 2019, 2020
- Outstanding Practice Achievement Award 2018, 2019, 2020
- Audigy Certified
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
Meet Dr. Liana Mills - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your New Patient Consultation today by calling (817) 550-6115 to reach either our Weatherford office or our Granbury office. You may also click here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals & Symptoms
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Start Treatment If Necessary
- BONUS: Copy Of Dr. Keith Darrow’s and Dr. Terri Jo Edwards' Book
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!